Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

Let Me Introduce My Blog

To start, I go by Amanda ~ "Put'er there" (Reaches out for handshake)

There has been one main facet in my life which I have tried to live upon. This is, do what makes you happy. Some might find this to be a dream that one is always chasing. I think the idea is a bit more complex than that, and most times easier said than done. This blog is about the challenge of attaining my own sense of happiness in one or more aspects of my life, and recognizing the parts of my life in which I have already achieved it. That is what I hope you will absorb from reading this. The road may fork, be bumpy, or run down at times, but I feel even at your weakest moments you'll find you're happy in one element of your life or another. I think in time you will grasp who I am as a person while I display the different parts of my life. This includes, but is not limited to Health & Fitness, Family, Food, Friends, Business, Travel, and the matters pertaining to the Corazón (Heart).

I have a feeling that things are going to get interesting at the very least ~ I guess I cannot complain about "interesting"...yet!

XoXo,
Hasta Luego!
Amanda Lorraine Wiltgen

No comments:

Post a Comment